Online High Schools in Idaho Powered by K12
At K12, we believe in the importance of personalized learning. That’s why we supply the tools for high school students to customize their education experience based on their strengths, interests, and challenges. If you’ve been looking for a tuition-free,* personalized approach to high school, read on.
How does K12-powered online high school in Idaho work?
Online learning uses the best parts of technology to support your student as they pursue their academic goals. Wherever there is an internet connection, K12-powered high school students can access their coursework, attend live online classes taught by Idaho-certified teachers, and engage with engaging curriculum.
K12-powered online high schools in Idaho are full time, tuition-free,* and follow a traditional academic calendar. There are core courses and a selection of electives including career-focused options.** Students who successfully complete all requirements earn a high school diploma upon graduation.
Who attends K12-powered online high schools in Idaho?
K12-powered online high schools in Idaho offer a tailored education experience for students statewide that can make a big difference for families. All kinds of students can thrive in an online environment, including:
- Advanced learners seeking more academic challenge
- College-bound students who wish to accrue credits prior to enrollment
- Career-minded students looking to build technical skills in competitive fields
- Children from military families who value being able to connect to school anywhere they have an internet connection
- Individuals with medical conditions that may limit their access to traditional schooling
- Students needing more flexibility to pursue their interest in the arts or athletics
- Any student looking for more one-to-one support and an individualized approach to learning
Schools Available for Idaho Students
Get a head start on your college and career goals with a dedicated, flexible online school for grades 9–12.
- Gain personalized support from our small, tight-knit community.
- Jump-start your degree by earning college credits in high school.
- Get involved with our robust clubs and active technical student organizations.
Reach your full potential with personalized learning and an innovative curriculum designed for online success.
- Earn career certifications and college credits while in high school.
- Accelerate your learning with a robust suite of career and college prep, honors, AP®, and credit recovery courses.
- Achieve graduation with additional flexibility and support that meets your needs.
Achieve a quality, personalized, private education through our engaging, interactive K12 curriculum and a dedicated, supportive team of teachers and advisors. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with dual enrollment, early college, AP®, and NCAA-approved courses.
- Jump-start your future with career and college prep, including career-focused electives beginning in 6th grade.
- Learn at your pace with year-round start dates enrolling full-time, part-time, and individual courses.
Achieve academic excellence while developing your Christian character and finding your life's purpose in a faith-based, supportive environment. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Integrate a Christian worldview into your life—the classroom and beyond—through our Servant Learner framework.
- Develop your character and grow in your faith through in-person activities at faith centers in select cities.
- Participate in weekly faith groups and chapel services to connect with other students who share your beliefs.
Are you an independent learner seeking a highly flexible education? With more than 40 years of experience in self-paced distance learning, reach your potential any time, year-round. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with 170+ self-paced courses with multiple levels, including honors and AP®.
- Earn college credits while still in high school with dual enrollment.
- Assure your future—we awarded 771 high school diplomas in 2022, with 99.4% of students reporting college acceptance.
Are you a highly motivated learner? Earn a premier, private college preparatory education online and get the tools to excel at top-tier universities. Affiliated with The George Washington University.
- Jump-start your future with one-to-one college counseling and unique dual enrollment opportunities.
- Prepare for life outside the classroom with our Journeys symposium.
- Unlock your future—100% of graduates are accepted to college, from Harvard to UC Berkeley.
Reach your full potential with an inclusive, engaging curriculum and the tools and guidance to be a successful global citizen. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Graduate trilingual with our Early World Language Program.
- Get access to seminar-based instruction with a collaborative, discussion-focused approach
- Graduate with your associate's degree with our dual enrollment program.
*Families do not pay tuition for a student to attend an online public school. Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help you address your technological and computer needs.
**Course offerings vary by school and state. Please visit your school page or check with your school counselor.