An Online Environment Where Diverse Learners Thrive
Students build strong academic and social foundations in elementary school. The K12-powered online elementary school in Idaho promotes an early love of learning in students during these crucial developmental years. Learn more about the tuition-free* online elementary school in Idaho and discover the benefits of moving learning online.
Is an online elementary school in Idaho the right fit for my student?
Students enrolled in the K12-powered Idaho online elementary school learn and grow at their own unique pace. Learning takes place anywhere there’s an internet connection.
Students enrolled in the K12-powered online elementary school in Idaho attend scheduled, live online classes led by Idaho-certified teachers. Coursework is aligned with each student’s individual needs. This approach ensures the mastery of learning objectives and allows students to work at a pace best suited for them.
A parent or another responsible adult plays an important role in the student’s education as a Learning Coach. The Learning Coach provides academic and emotional support as well as guidance throughout the school year. Learning Coaches help their student stay on track and facilitate communication with online teachers when necessary.
Explore the K12 resources available for both students and parents to help families succeed with online learning.
A Hands-On Experience
Students enrolled in the K12-powered online elementary school in Idaho master their lessons with offline and online enrichment. Hands-on learning opportunities are offered to reinforce lesson objectives and complement online learning.**
Take a look at this sample online lesson to further your understanding of what a lesson looks like with the K12-powered online elementary school in Idaho.
Social Opportunities for Elementary Students
The K12-powered online elementary school in Idaho not only encourages students to socialize, connect, and develop friendships with classmates but facilitates their ability to do so. Social development is vital for a well-rounded personal growth. The K12-powered online elementary school in Idaho offers in-person field trips, events, and teacher-supervised online student clubs.§ Your child’s education expands beyond online courses with the K12-powered online elementary school in Idaho.
Schools Available for Idaho Students
Get a head start on your college and career goals with a dedicated, flexible online school for grades 9–12.
- Gain personalized support from our small, tight-knit community.
- Jump-start your degree by earning college credits in high school.
- Get involved with our robust clubs and active technical student organizations.
Reach your full potential with personalized learning and an innovative curriculum designed for online success.
- Earn career certifications and college credits while in high school.
- Accelerate your learning with a robust suite of career and college prep, honors, AP®, and credit recovery courses.
- Achieve graduation with additional flexibility and support that meets your needs.
Achieve a quality, personalized, private education through our engaging, interactive K12 curriculum and a dedicated, supportive team of teachers and advisors. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with dual enrollment, early college, AP®, and NCAA-approved courses.
- Jump-start your future with career and college prep, including career-focused electives beginning in 6th grade.
- Learn at your pace with year-round start dates enrolling full-time, part-time, and individual courses.
Achieve academic excellence while developing your Christian character and finding your life's purpose in a faith-based, supportive environment. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Integrate a Christian worldview into your life—the classroom and beyond—through our Servant Learner framework.
- Develop your character and grow in your faith through in-person activities at faith centers in select cities.
- Participate in weekly faith groups and chapel services to connect with other students who share your beliefs.
Are you an independent learner seeking a highly flexible education? With more than 40 years of experience in self-paced distance learning, reach your potential any time, year-round. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with 170+ self-paced courses with multiple levels, including honors and AP®.
- Earn college credits while still in high school with dual enrollment.
- Assure your future—we awarded 771 high school diplomas in 2022, with 99.4% of students reporting college acceptance.
Are you a highly motivated learner? Earn a premier, private college preparatory education online and get the tools to excel at top-tier universities. Affiliated with The George Washington University.
- Jump-start your future with one-to-one college counseling and unique dual enrollment opportunities.
- Prepare for life outside the classroom with our Journeys symposium.
- Unlock your future—100% of graduates are accepted to college, from Harvard to UC Berkeley.
Reach your full potential with an inclusive, engaging curriculum and the tools and guidance to be a successful global citizen. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Graduate trilingual with our Early World Language Program.
- Get access to seminar-based instruction with a collaborative, discussion-focused approach
- Graduate with your associate's degree with our dual enrollment program.
*Families do not pay tuition for a student to attend an online public school. Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help you address your technological and computer needs.
**Course materials vary by course and school; please check with your school about offline course materials.
§Extracurricular activities and clubs vary by school. Please check with your school.