Who We Are
Our School at a Glance
As a program of Worthington ISD 518, the VIBE Academy uses K12 and FuelEd curriculum to offer Statewide students in grades K–12 an exceptional learning experience. With individualized learning approaches, the VIBE Academy provides the tools kids need to succeed—in school and beyond.
Here's why families have chosen VIBE Academy for their kids:
- The exceptional, individualized K12 curriculum, which covers core subject areas and beyond. Based on decades of education research, this curriculum packages high-quality lessons with mastery-based assessments that ensure students achieve success at each and every level. Find out more about K12.
- The online planning and assessment tools, resources, and hands-on materials ranging from textbooks to microscopes, from rocks and dirt to beautifully illustrated classic children's stories, and much more.
- The high-quality, tuition-free public education that enables a learning experience that is individualized for each student.
- Students enrolled in VIBE Academy can earn an accredited diploma
- Highly qualified teachers provide individualized instruction, tutorials and supplemental learning aids to assist each student in meeting their goals.
- Students and parents can access instruction 24 hours a day, seven days a week from virtually any place a computer will take them. Question on a lesson? Both parents and students have access to teachers through email, web-conferencing and in person the VIBE Academy.
- Parents play a critical role as learning coaches, working with the teacher to support student achievement. Together, teachers and parents design practice opportunities and tutorial sessions that support student learning.
- High school students can explore careers and get hands-on learning through a rich assortment of career, technical education classes offered throughout the VIBE Academy