Who We Are
Our School at a Glance
As a program of Conecuh County School District, the Genesis Innovative School uses K12 and FuelEd curriculum to offer Alabama students in grades K–12 an exceptional learning experience. With individualized learning approaches, the Genesis Innovative School provides the tools kids need to succeed—in school and beyond.
Here's why families have chosen Genesis Innovative School for their kids:
- Exceptional K12 and FuelEd curriculums, which cover core subject areas and beyond. The curriculums package high-quality lessons with assessments that help ensure students achieve success at each and every level. Find out more about K12 curriculum. Find out more about FuelEd curriculum.
- Online planning and assessment tools, resources, and educational materials.
- The high-quality, tuition-free public education that enables a learning experience that is personalized for each student.
- Students enrolled in Genesis Innovative School can earn an accredited diploma.
- Highly skilled teachers provide personalized instruction, tutorials, and supplemental learning aids to assist each student in meeting their goals.
- Students and parents can access instruction 24 hours a day, seven days a week from virtually any place a computer will take them. Question on a lesson? Both parents and students have access to teachers through email, web-conferencing, and in-person meetings at Genesis Innovative School.
- Parents (or other trusted adults) play a critical role as learning coaches, working with the teacher to support student achievement. Together, teachers and learning coaches design practice opportunities and tutorial sessions that support student learning.
- High school students can explore careers and receive hands-on learning through a rich assortment of career technical education classes.