Your Child Can Thrive.
Vanguard Leadership Academy—California ignites the minds of students in grades K–12 and serves students and families who have civic-minded interests. Together, we are helping students statewide earn their diploma while gaining valuable career and skills training.
Call 855.792.7232 for more information.
Why Vanguard Leadership Academy Program?
- Vanguard Leadership Academy students are interested in careers in a branch of the military, judicial and legislative centers, U.S. Forestry Service, CIA, FBI, United Nations, Peace Corps, U.S. Lifeguard Association, and related nonprofit organizations, or are pursing a college, university, or military academy education prior to entering a career.
- Students gain access to military connections, guidance, and support to help lead them toward a path of successful integration into the military, careers, or college.
- Vanguard Leadership Academy enables a personalized learning experience, tailor-made for each student. This experience is enriched with a diverse range of advanced career course certifications in technology, medical, manufacturing, and business management fields.
- Students are provided opportunities to hear top-ranking guest speakers and veterans; experience field trips, seminars, research, and community service learning; and participate in athletics, internships, and scholarship opportunities.
- Vanguard Leadership Academy provides advanced learner options through its honors and AP® programs, and dual enrollment with community colleges and participating universities.
- Vanguard Leadership Academy supports students with personalized mentoring and qualified teachers vested in their personal success.
Upcoming Online Information Sessions
Join us for an online webinar where you can learn more about our school, services, activities, support and meet our Orientation Specialists. These events are free and open to all families interested in learning more about what makes us special. This forum is also a great place to ask your questions!
Information sessions are offered Tuesday evenings from 7:00 - 8:00 pm PST.