Discover the Advantages of Doing High School Differently
Explore how the online high school in Arkansas powered by K12 can inspire, prepare, and engage your student by offering a personalized approach to learning. Your student can find the learning style that works best for them—and apply it anywhere an internet connection can be found!
How is the K12-powered online high school in Arkansas similar to traditional public school?
Students at both types of schools enjoy:
- Full time, tuition-free* enrollment
- A traditional academic calendar
- Classes taught by Arkansas-licensed teachers
The difference with the K12-powered online high school in Arkansas is that students can complete their schooling from the comfort of home, or wherever they can connect to the internet.
What can my student expect from the K12-powered online high school in Arkansas?
Your student can expect to be part of an active school community that strives to help them reach their full potential—academically and socially. From online clubs to various in-person social and community service opportunities, your student will have many ways to interact with peers and form friendships.
Explore individual student stories as they describe a day in the life of an online student.
Prepare for Graduation and Beyond
Students enrolled in the K12-powered online high school in Arkansas can begin taking control of their learning goals and exploring their desired path for life after graduation with access to:
- Career-specific courses
- College-planning tools
- Guidance from teachers and advisors
- Dual enrollment for qualified students
Schools Available for Arkansas Students
Reach your full potential with innovative, cutting-edge education and flexible learning opportunities to meet the needs of students in grades K–12 with a comprehensive catalog from AP® and honors courses to credit recovery.
- Jump-start your future by earning college credits and/or an associate's degree while in high school.
- Stay on track with our Champions of Academic Performance and Engagement (CAPES) support staff.
- Earn your diploma—graduation is guaranteed!
Achieve a quality, personalized, private education through our engaging, interactive K12 curriculum and a dedicated, supportive team of teachers and advisors. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with dual enrollment, early college, AP®, and NCAA-approved courses.
- Jump-start your future with career and college prep, including career-focused electives beginning in 6th grade.
- Learn at your pace with year-round start dates enrolling full-time, part-time, and individual courses.
Achieve academic excellence while developing your Christian character and finding your life's purpose in a faith-based, supportive environment. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Integrate a Christian worldview into your life—the classroom and beyond—through our Servant Learner framework.
- Develop your character and grow in your faith through in-person activities at faith centers in select cities.
- Participate in weekly faith groups and chapel services to connect with other students who share your beliefs.
A faith-focused private school in partnership with Marian University, MU Prep offers high-quality academics and flexible, personalized learning.
- Education rooted in faith and framed by Franciscan values
- Individualized support plans designed around strengths and needs
- Engaging and interactive mastery-based K12 curriculum
- Licensed teachers with online experience and a faith-based perspective
- College prep and career readiness through in-depth virtual instruction
- Project- and work-based learning opportunities
- Flexibility and mobility of virtual education
- Strong core values supported by the Catholic institution, Marian University
- Social activities that encourage growth in faith and community
- Available to students in 30+ states
Are you an independent learner seeking a highly flexible education? With more than 40 years of experience in self-paced distance learning, reach your potential any time, year-round. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with 170+ self-paced courses with multiple levels, including honors and AP®.
- Earn college credits while still in high school with dual enrollment.
- Assure your future—we awarded 771 high school diplomas in 2022, with 99.4% of students reporting college acceptance.
Are you a highly motivated learner? Earn a premier, private college preparatory education online and get the tools to excel at top-tier universities. Affiliated with The George Washington University.
- Jump-start your future with one-to-one college counseling and unique dual enrollment opportunities.
- Prepare for life outside the classroom with our Journeys symposium.
- Unlock your future—100% of graduates are accepted to college, from Harvard to UC Berkeley.
Reach your full potential with an inclusive, engaging curriculum and the tools and guidance to be a successful global citizen. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Graduate trilingual with our Early World Language Program.
- Get access to seminar-based instruction with a collaborative, discussion-focused approach
- Graduate with your associate's degree with our dual enrollment program.
*Families do not pay tuition for a student to attend an online public school. Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help you address your technological and computer needs.