The Foundation for a Quality Education Starts Early
Did you know that there are online elementary schools in Alabama that provide personalized learning, including interactive curriculum, state-certified teachers, and social opportunities for students. And it’s tuition-free.*
How do I know if online elementary schools in Alabama are a good option for my child?
Online public schooling adds a level of convenience because learning can happen anywhere there’s an internet connection. Students in grades 1 through 5 at K12-powered online elementary schools in Alabama attend scheduled, teacher-led live classes and complete supplemental activities offline. The Alabama-certified teachers are there each step of the way and adjust their approach to personalize the education experience based on student needs.
A parent, or another responsible adult, is also more involved in their student’s education with online public school. In the role of Learning Coach, you’ll spend between 4 to 6 hours a day with your elementary student, helping them stay on task and tracking their progress.
Plus, students get to socialize and make friends through online clubs and other in-person events where available.
Want to see what the day of a K12-powered student looks like?
Interactive and Hands-On Curriculum
While the main instruction takes place virtually with K12’s curriculum, students at online elementary schools in Alabama work with their Learning Coach to complete supplemental activities, such as art projects and science experiments. The materials you’ll need are shipped directly to your home so you can focus on assisting your student.**
You can see a sample online lesson here for an idea of what class sessions look like at K12-powered online elementary schools in Alabama.
Schools Available for Alabama Students
Reach your full potential with a personalized approach to education for students in grades K–12.
- Get on the path to success with flexible, individualized instruction.
- Accelerate your future with career and college prep and honors and AP® courses for grades 9–12.
- Earn your diploma—graduation is guaranteed!
Prepare for college, career, and beyond with personalized future-focused learning.
- Jump-start your future with college credits, industry certifications, and internships while in high school.
- Discover your passion with career-focused electives for grades 6–12.
- Be set up for success with flexible, individualized instruction.
- Full-time, tuition-free online public school option with support from state-certified teachers
- An active, supportive school community with a range of extracurricular activities
- A robust advanced learner program with bood and educational materials
- Full-time, innovative, online school with flexible pacing; Early graduation for those that qualify
- Vibrant community with in-person events, social activities, and clubs; After school virtual STEM activities provided by Dallas County STEM
- Dual enrollment opportunities – a high school student may earn his/her diploma while gaining college credits
Achieve a quality, personalized, private education through our engaging, interactive K12 curriculum and a dedicated, supportive team of teachers and advisors. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with dual enrollment, early college, AP®, and NCAA-approved courses.
- Jump-start your future with career and college prep, including career-focused electives beginning in 6th grade.
- Learn at your pace with year-round start dates enrolling full-time, part-time, and individual courses.
Achieve academic excellence while developing your Christian character and finding your life's purpose in a faith-based, supportive environment. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Integrate a Christian worldview into your life—the classroom and beyond—through our Servant Learner framework.
- Develop your character and grow in your faith through in-person activities at faith centers in select cities.
- Participate in weekly faith groups and chapel services to connect with other students who share your beliefs.
A Catholic-inspired private school in partnership with Marian University, MU Prep offers high-quality academics and flexible, personalized learning.
- Education rooted in Catholic-inspired faith and framed by Franciscan values.
- Individualized support plans designed around strengths and needs.
- Licensed teachers with online experience and a faith-based perspective.
Are you an independent learner seeking a highly flexible education? With more than 40 years of experience in self-paced distance learning, reach your potential any time, year-round. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with 170+ self-paced courses with multiple levels, including honors and AP®.
- Earn college credits while still in high school with dual enrollment.
- Assure your future—we awarded 771 high school diplomas in 2022, with 99.4% of students reporting college acceptance.
Reach your full potential with an inclusive, engaging curriculum and the tools and guidance to be a successful global citizen. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Graduate trilingual with our Early World Language Program.
- Get access to seminar-based instruction with a collaborative, discussion-focused approach
- Graduate with your associate's degree with our dual enrollment program.
*Families do not pay tuition for a student to attend an online public school. Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help you address your technological and computer needs.