Your Child Can Thrive.
A3- World Language Academy is known for providing a rigorous and flexible personalized educational experience for grades K-12, with frequent community days, field trips and enrichment activities. Our dedicated, qualified and highly involved teachers, ensure a strong partnership with families. A3- World Language Academy's unique approach to education provides much more than a school to attend, it is a well-supported learning and life experience where students thrive. Academics, arts, and action come together to provide students with a rich, rigor filled educational experience.
Call 855.534.6304 for more information.
Enrolling now for Summer!
Students often want the opportunity to take classes over the summer and we're pleased to offer a wide range of credit recovery, core courses, electives and world language options. Enroll today to learn tomorrow.
Why A3- World Language Academy ?
- A robust Advanced Learner program, including AP® courses and dual enrollment WLA provides a rich, rigor filled, language focused(French, Spanish, Latin, Mandarin, German and Japanese), tuition-free public education available 24-7.
- WLA offers Full-time, tuition-free online public school option, including tuition-free summer school options for enrichment, credit recovery and original credit.
- WLA enables a personalized learning experience, tailor made for each student. This experience is enriched with a diverse range of language and culture focused clubs, student organizations and extra-curricular activities.
- WLA ensures freedom and flexibility in online learning, live and self-directed instruction, paired with a rich level of mentor, counselor and teacher support.
- WLA focused field trips and seminars to some of the leading California festivals and cultural celebrations, allow students to immerse themselves in other cultures and the languages of the world.
- WLA offers robust Advanced Learner programs, including AP& Honors courses, dual enrollment Community College & University options, providing limitless opportunities to enhance and extend student learning.
- WLA values parents’ central role as learning coaches, working with teachers to sustain student achievement.