Homeschooling Curriculum from Education Experts
Whether you need just one course or a complete, integrated curriculum, K¹² has solutions to meet your homeschooling needs.
What You Get—Grades K–8
K¹² provides everything you need to help your K-8 kids get an exceptional education:
- High-quality, customizable curriculum with more than 170 courses
- Placement tests
- Teaching guides, answer keys, and assessments
- Planning and progress tools
- Integrated hands-on learning materials
Take a look at our K–8 course list.
High School Courses with Teacher Support
K¹² offers over 100 core, AP, World Language, and elective online courses for high school, each supported by a teacher qualified in that subject. These courses are available for direct purchase through part-time enrollment in the K¹² International Academy.
Explore our high school course catalog.
You're Not Alone!
Thousands of parents just like you are successfully educating their children with K¹² homeschooling courses. It's a community of parents who care passionately about their children's education. From chat boards to a reassuring voice on the phone, K¹² provides a great deal of support to ensure that your family's education venture is both enjoyable and successful.
- Online Seminars: These workshops and discussions offered by our National Parent Network cover topics ranging from setting up your school space to teaching multiple children.
- Virtual Events and Chats: Get the real scoop through our informative, interactive online sessions and message boards.
- Clubs, Contests and Community Activities: From clubs and fun art competitions to feel-good fundraisers like Alex's Lemonade Stand, K¹² families connect with each other in ways outside of the curriculum.
- K¹² Support Representatives: Just pick up the phone and get help with choosing courses, selecting materials, and finding answers to your questions.
Subscription Plans and Discounts
Choosing to homeschool often means making do on one income. We offer subscription plans, multi-course and multi-child discounts, and pre-pay discounts so you can give your children a quality education without breaking the bank.
When you consider that K¹² is the most comprehensive, integrated, and engaging homeschooling curriculum available, you'll see that it's a great value. Our coordinated lessons and materials save you time researching books and strategies, and the quality of our program is unmatched.