Schooling at home, but not alone!
K¹² puts decades of educational research, plus planning and progress tools at your disposal, whether you need just one course or a complete, integrated curriculum. In short, K¹² has solutions to meet your educational needs.
What You Get
K¹² provides everything you need to help your kids get an exceptional education:
- Best-in-class online lessons and quality hands-on materials
- Teaching guides
- Built-in planning tools to take the guesswork out of what your child should be learning each day
- Built-in progress tools to easily track your child's progress and modify the pace each day
Our materials kits come complete with virtually everything you need for each grade or lesson, so you minimize preparation time and can focus on teaching. We also offer online placement tests to ensure that your child is placed at the grade level that best suits his or her needs.
K¹² High School Courses with Teacher Support
If the thought of teaching geometry is keeping you up at night, you have an alternative. K¹² offers over 100 core, AP, World Language, and elective online courses for high school, each supported by a teacher qualified in that subject. These courses are available for direct purchase through part-time enrollment in the K¹² International Academy.
Going Independent Doesn't Mean Going Alone
As you work one on one with your child, you never need to feel alone in your journey. As part of the K¹² family, you'll join a community of like-minded parents who care passionately about their children's education. From chat boards to a reassuring voice on the phone, we'll strive to ensure that your family's educational adventure is both enjoyable and successful. This support includes:
- Online Seminars: New to homeschooling? An old pro? Either way you'll find something of interest in the workshops and discussions offered by our National Parent Network. Conducted by experienced K¹² homeschooling parents, you'll find topics ranging from teaching multiple children to working with your child's teacher.
- Virtual Events and Chats: Get the real scoop online; connect with K¹² families across the nation and around the world through our informative, interactive online sessions and message boards.
- Contests and Community Activities: From fun art competitions to feel-good fundraisers like Alex's Lemonade Stand, K¹² families stay connected in ways outside of the curriculum.
- K¹² Support Representatives: Our experienced reps will assist you in selecting courses, choosing materials, or answering technical questions!
K¹²—The Best Value in Homeschool Curriculum
Choosing to homeschool often means making do on one income. We offer subscription plans, multi-course, multi-child discounts, and pre-pay discounts so you can give your children a quality education without breaking the bank.
Most importantly, we provide the most comprehensive, integrated and engaging curriculum available for learning at home. All subjects are coordinated with each other in each grade level. So, for instance, children work on art projects that are related to what they're studying in history. Not only does our comprehensive approach save you time researching books and lesson ideas in the library, you simply can't replicate the quality, integration, and excellence of our program. Once you compare we think you'll agree: K¹² courses are a great value.