In 28 states, D.C., and 36 countries, we work to solve vexing problems for our district and school partners.
Our flexible online curriculum and comprehensive services and support is being used in many ways and places to make effective, differentiated learning happen for public and private school partners. We offer a continuum of options ranging from online courses, to hybrid classroom/online programs, to full-time online schooling programs.
If you are an educator interested in exploring partnership opportunities with K¹², we offer a broad continuum of curriculum and services to help you with your core mission—to better serve all of your students. These options help schools address some of their toughest challenges. Consider:
- K¹² has delivered over two and half million courses to date to more than 80,000 K-12 students in over half of all states who are enrolled in full-time "online public schools" that partner with K¹². These schools are free to parents and offer K¹²’s effective K-8 program and high school program. Most of these students take courses from their home or wherever an Internet connection can be found and are connected to their teachers and school administration through phone, e-mail, online meetings, field trips, and even in face-to-face meetings. While courses are delivered online, the schools provide plenty of opportunities to connect online and offline with the school community.
- In the private school realm, we have opened our own K¹² International Academy, a fully accredited, tuition-based online private school serving students worldwide. We have also developed partnerships with private schools to augment their curricular offerings, particularly with our broad catalog of high school core and world language courses, electives, and Honors/AP offerings. From one course to an entire program for a U.S. diploma, we’re creating custom solutions for some of the finest schools in the world.
- In "blended" learning programs, the K¹² curriculum is used in a mixed model, where learning happens partly at home and partly in a school setting, or in a computer-lab setting on the school grounds.
- The K¹² curriculum is also used in traditional classrooms in a one-to-many teaching model. The flexibility of our multimedia instructional platform enables the delivery of our robust and proven content via Smartboard. We provide extensive training for teachers to create a new level of classroom engagement and powerful new options in lesson planning and class management. This model is gathering some astounding results in some of the most challenging districts. We have also provided schools an economical way to make the most of their technological infrastructure. Finally, teachers are reporting high satisfaction ratings and new levels of confidence in teaching even the toughest subjects in this way.
- K¹² makes sure that teacher support is integral to the experience, either through our own corps of certified, experienced teachers, or via local school system teachers who we provide with extensive training and professional development.
The diversity of ways in which our services can be wrapped around our curriculum provides many options for delivering differentiated instruction to solve some of our schools’ toughest challenges. Our mission is to strengthen the promise of education, providing each child an education that unlocks their true inner potential—with a range of online education options that solve real challenges for districts, schools, teachers and parents—while enhancing students' ability to advance their 21st Century skills. We deliver what is widely recognized as the best K–12 online curriculum and a broad array of professional services to ensure a smooth and effective implementation.