High School Sample Lessons
Our sample lessons give you a taste of how the online high school works, what kinds of planning and progress tools are available, and the types of activities are included in the lessons.
The K12 high school lessons blend text, photos, illustration, animation, audio, and interactivity, giving students an opportunity to see and examine aspects of the world that might otherwise be out of reach.
You can also experience an entire day in the life of a K12 high school student.
All of the samples below are actual lessons from our online school used in the K12 high school curriculum.
- American Literature: Poetry of Walt Whitman
- Literary Analysis and Composition I: Memoir Techniques
- Literary Analysis & Composition II: Objective Complements
- Literary Analysis & Composition II: Cry, the Beloved Country
- Literary Analysis & Composition II: The Way to Rainy Mountain
- Literary Analysis & Composition II: Our Town Session 3