Is Online Learning Right for Your Family?
Take this 10-minute interactive tutorial: get helpful answers, plus a summary report you can save.
Find out if online learning will work for your family!
K¹² Program Guide
Your Child Can Thrive
You know that your kids have something special inside them. We know it, too. Utah Virtual Academy and K¹² ignite the minds of children like yours to bring learning and innate possibility alive. Together, we are helping Utah students in grades K–12 reach their true, personal potential.
Utah Virtual Academy and K¹² give Utah kids in grades K-12 the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them. UTVA offers:
- The award-winning K¹² curriculum
- Full- and part-time, tuition-free online public school option
- An active, supportive school community
- A range of extracurricular activities
- A robust Advanced Learner Program
- An advantage for the future: students may earn college credit while in high school
- Compelling, high-interest courses that introduce a variety of possible careers
- Books, materials, and loaner computer system (grades K-6)
- The only statewide virtual public charter school in the state to offer the complete K¹² experience
- A high school diploma that meets all state requirements.
Online Learning Works for UTVA Student with Autism
With support from UTVA and mom, David, a 15-year-old with autism finally becomes engaged in learning.
UTVA Student Makes Finals of World's Largest Rodeo!
UTVA junior Teigan Adams finished third in barrel racing, earning her a spot at the National High School Rodeo Finals.
Possibilities Growing for Utah Students at Virtual Academies
Learn how this online classroom is preparing students for a future in a digital age.
Learn about statewide virtual public school options available to you by attending one of our in-person events this month!
Attend an online event this month from the convenience of your own home. These events offer a glimpse at virtual public school in a unique setting.