Your Child Can Thrive.
As a K12 partner school, Uplift California ignites the minds of young adults 14–24 who want to complete their high school education and receive career and skills training. Together, we are helping students statewide earn their diploma while gaining valuable career and skills training.
Call 855.748.4732 for more information.
Why Uplift California Program?
- UCA provides a rich, rigor-filled, technology-focused, tuition-free public education, with accelerated pacing towards completion of a high school diploma with online curriculum content and classes– all day, every day 24-7.
- UCA enables a personalized learning experience, tailor made for each student. This experience is enriched with a diverse range of advanced career course certifications in technology, medical, manufacturing, and business management fields.
- UCA ensures are focused on graduation with 100% transfer of existing high school credits, freedom and flexibility in placement of courses, live and self-directed instruction, paired with a rich level of mentor, counselor and teacher support.
- UCA enrolls all eligible students (suspended, expelled and students that have not completed high school are welcome) regardless of past difficulties or circumstances, working with families and students to sustain student achievement.
- UCA students have the opportunity to participate in cutting edge programs, featuring career and skills training in Business Management, Health Science, Information Technology or Manufacturing.
- UCA sponsors focused field trips, seminars, and workforce training and development with WIOA partners throughout California.
- UCA provides advanced leader options through its Honors and AP programs, dual enrollment with community colleges and participating Universities.
- UCA supports students with one on one support and mentoring, and highly qualified teachers vested in their personal success.
We are proud to demonstrate our accomplishment and commitment to students through accreditation.
Global Learning Academies has been awarded accreditation by the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI), the Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI), the regional accrediting agencies that span the AdvancED global network.