Who We Are
Our School at a Glance
The Tennessee Virtual Academy uses the K12 online curriculum to offer Tennessee students in grades K–8 an innovative learning experience. With individualized learning approaches, Tennessee Virtual Academy and K¹² provide the tools kids need to succeed—in school and beyond.
Tennessee Virtual Academy is the premiere statewide K¹² education program in Tennessee, and here's why:
- Our highly qualified, Tennessee-certified teachers, who are available online and by phone
- The individualized curriculum from K¹², which covers both the core subject areas and electives. Based on decades of education research, this curriculum packages high-quality lessons with mastery-based assessments that ensure students achieve success at every level.
- Online planning and assessment tools, resources, and hands-on materials ranging from textbooks to microscopes, from rocks and dirt to beautifully illustrated classic children’s stories, and much more
- Our supportive school community, which organizes fun and informative monthly activities where TNVA parents, students, and staff share their successes, helpful hints, and more
- A high-quality, tuition-free online public education that enables an individualized learning experience for each student.