As reported August 8, 2013 by Campbell County officials, the Tennessee Cyber Academy will not be able to open at this time. The Department of Education has not taken the final step in providing Campbell County what it needs to open the school as planned. We will continue to work with Campbell County to help drive resolution with the Department of Education. While we are hopeful that the school will be able to open soon, you should make plans to enroll your students elsewhere until this is resolved.
Tennessee Cyber Academy and K¹² give students in grades K–10 the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them with:
- The award-winning curriculum from K¹², the leading online K–12 curriculum provider and a CITA-accredited company
- A high-quality, tuition-free public education
- An individualized approach to learning
- An active, school community
- Highly qualified, Tennessee-certified teachers
TCA is an online public school authorized by the Campbell County School Board.
Learn about statewide virtual public school options available to you by attending one of our in-person events this month!
Attend an online event this month from the convenience of your own home. These events offer a glimpse at virtual public school in a unique setting.