Sample Lessons: High School
K12 Lessons Use a Combination of Technology and Traditional Materials.
The K12 high school lessons blend text, photos, illustration, animation, audio, and interactivity, giving students an opportunity to see and examine aspects of the world that might otherwise be out of reach. Want to see for yourself?
All of the samples below are actual lessons from our online school used in the K12 high school curriculum.
- American Literature: Poetry of Walt Whitman
- Literary Analysis and Composition I: Memoir Techniques
- Literary Analysis & Composition II: Objective Complements
- Literary Analysis & Composition II: Cry, the Beloved Country
- Literary Analysis & Composition II: The Way to Rainy Mountain
- Literary Analysis & Composition II: Our Town Session 3