Parent Workshops provide you with ongoing support to help you work better with your student in all aspects of the curriculum. We are here to help not only with academics, but also with parenting, managing your home, learning new skills, and refreshing old ones.
We provide a year-round education for you at no extra cost, with a genuine dedication to helping you do what you're doing for your child and your family.
- Using K¹²'s Curriculum Effectively
- Managing Your Time
- Using Microsoft/Open Office Tools
- Math and Writing Skills Refresher Series
- School Effectively at Home Series
- Avoiding Burnout
- Preparing for State Testing
- Block Scheduling
- Reading Comprehension