Is Online Learning Right for Your Family?
Take this 10-minute interactive tutorial: get helpful answers, plus a summary report you can save.
Find out if online learning will work for your family!
Where Can I Find K¹²?
Right here, on our handy interactive map.
What's K¹² Really Like?
Flexibility makes a difference.
Anecdotes from parents give you an inside view.
The flexibility and quality of the K¹² curriculum and learning programs fit the lifestyles of many different types of families and students. Here are stories that illustrate just how well K¹² works for a variety of lifestyles.
Flexibility and Freedom, to Choose, to Excel
- Video: Zach Bonner—Time for Good Works
- Video: The Freeman Family—Room for Family Choices
- Interview: Joseph Perea—Geography Bee Champ
- Story: The Hirn Family—Taking Fifth Grade On The Road
Customize to Fit Your Needs
The Military Life
- Video: The Dabbs Family—Portability for the Military Lifestyle
- Interview: The Abbott Family—Homeschooling and the Military Life
The Student Professional—Athletes & Performers
- Video: Scott Snow—Athletic and Academic Achievement
- Interview: McKenna Tucker—Bluegrass and Broadway
- Interview: Gareth Laffely—Musical Aspirations
- Interview: B.J. Conrad—Competitive Figure Skater