With K¹², you're not just learning names and dates and formulas. You're jumping into a bright, vibrant world of learning, your way. We've got volcanoes and Vikings. Planets and presidents. Koalas and kings. K¹² lets you move ahead, catch up, or get deeper into what interests you. It's your life. It's your school.
Often, seeing how things work out for others is a good way to see if they might work for you. Want to know what K¹² is like for other kids and families? These videos show kids of all ages. Have a look!
Want to dig in and see what learning with K¹² is like? Our online lessons let you learn your way, with animation, video, audio, and plenty of interactive activities. Try your hand at some of our sample lessons.
Explore, Learn, Find Out Even More
Deciding what's right for you always begins with being informed. So we've put together a list of resources from our website that we think you'll find the most helpful. Take a look, and click on the links that interest you the most.
- Want more videos? Here are two of our experts talking about the K¹² curriculum and why it's so cool!
- K¹² combines individualized learning with strong social/community connections. Learn all about clubs, outings, and more.
- We've gathered a batch of quotes from fellow students and others we thought you'd like to read.
- Check out some parents descriptions of what it's like to live a "Day in the Life" of a K¹² family.
- Learn more about K-8 courses or High School courses.