xPotential \ex-spe-'ten(t)-shel\ n (2007) 1: the innate "possibility factor" unique to every child <hard work the right education can unlock a child's ~ > 2: LIFE PROMISE; LIFE POSSIBILITY 3: the personal visceral and intellectual zenith that a child can reach by using the passionate combination of education science, individualized learning approaches, and engaging content found in the K¹²
K¹²: Over 1,000 Grads!
Our students were accepted at hundreds of post-secondary schools.
From Princeton to Duke, Julliard to NYU, Stanford to the Art Institute of Chicago, our 2010 graduates are pursuing their dreams!
Choose K¹² to make the most of your child's potential.
K¹² provides your children with the 21st Century learning they need to achieve their goals. Our programs are working for families across the country who want well-rounded, academically successful children with strong character. And students are responding with higher achievement and a new excitement about learning.
Try Sample Lessons
Take a look at some of our sample lessons to see what the K¹² experience is like.
Seven Important Reasons Parents Choose K¹²
Parents choose K¹² for a multitude of reasons. They want more control over their child's education... and more individualized attention. Some students struggle to keep up, while others crave an accelerated approach. Here are some key reasons, and links to explore further.
- The power of the K¹² program to meet individual learning needs and styles
- The quality of the K¹² curriculum, widely recognized as the best available and the leader in the field
- The fact that a wide range of schooling options are available, from no-cost public to private to part-time
- The assurance of being fully accredited and that we adhere to high standards
- The opportunity for parents to be more involved in their child's education
- Because we come highly recommended by fellow parents
- The chance to combine individualized online learning with a strong social community