Your Child Can Thrive
You know your kids have something special inside of them. We know it, too. Oklahoma Virtual Charter Academy (OVCA)—a public charter school authorized by the Statewide Virtual Charter School Board—and K¹² make learning come alive for children just like yours. Oklahoma Virtual Charter Academy is a leader in online learning, giving you and your family choice and flexibility in your child's education. Together, we're helping Oklahoma students in grades K–12 reach their true, personal potential.
The Oklahoma Virtual Charter Academy and K¹² give Oklahoma kids in grades K–12 the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them. OVCA offers:
- The award-winning K¹² curriculum
- Full-time, tuition-free online public charter school option
- In-person Start-Up Success sessions that provide an introduction to the online learning setting and development of customized Individualized Learning Plans (ILP)
- Engagement and support from Oklahoma-certified teachers beginning with the enrollment process and continuing throughout the school year
- An advantage for the future: students may earn college credit while in high school
- Compelling, high-interest courses that introduce a variety of possible careers
- An active, supportive school community
- A range of extracurricular activities
- A robust Gifted & Talented Program that challenges advanced learners
OVCA is a public charter school authorized by by the Statewide Virtual Charter School Board.
These in-person sessions are part of the final phase of enrollment both the student and a parent must complete prior to being approved to attend OVCA.
Learn about statewide virtual public school options available to you by attending one of our in-person events this month!
Attend an online event this month from the convenience of your own home. These events offer a glimpse at virtual public school in a unique setting.
We're coming to an event in your area! Come out to meet K¹² and school representatives, learn more about our program, or just get answers to your questions.