Your Child Can Thrive
You know that your kids have something special inside them. We know it too. New Mexico Virtual Academy (NMVA) and K¹² ignite the minds of children like yours to bring learning and innate possibility alive. Together, we are helping New Mexico students in grades 6–12 reach their true, personal potential.
New Mexico Virtual Academy and K¹² give New Mexico kids in grades 6–12 the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them. NMVA offers:
- The award-winning K¹² curriculum
- Full-time, tuition-free online public school option
- Support from New Mexico-licensed teachers
- An active, supportive school community
- A range of extracurricular activities
- A robust Advanced Learner Program
- Books, materials, and loaner computer system
- World languages for grades 6–12
- Blended instruction at our Farmington Learning Center
- Unique ELL program available for non-native English speakers
- The only statewide virtual public school program to offer the complete K¹² experience
- High school graduation with a diploma that meets all state requirements
Learn about statewide virtual public school options available to you by attending one of our in-person events this month!
Attend an online event this month from the convenience of your own home. These events offer a glimpse at virtual public school in a unique setting.
We're coming to an event in your area! Come out to meet K¹² and school representatives, learn more about our program, or just get answers to your questions.