Who We Are
Our School at a Glance
Michigan Virtual Charter Academy (MVCA) uses the K¹² curriculum to offer Michigan students in grades K-12 an exceptional learning experience. With individualized learning approaches, Michigan Virtual Charter Academy and K¹² provide the tools kids need to succeed—in school and beyond.
Michigan Virtual Charter Academy is the premiere statewide K¹² education program in Michigan, and here's why:
- Our highly qualified, Michigan-certified teachers, who are available online, by phone and, at the high school level, in-person at the learning center
- The exceptional, individualized K¹² curriculum, which covers both the core subject areas and electives. Based on decades of education research, this curriculum packages high-quality lessons with mastery-based assessments that ensure students achieve success at each and every level. Find out more about K¹².
- The online planning and assessment tools, resources, and hands-on materials ranging from textbooks to microscopes, from rocks and dirt to beautifully illustrated classic children's stories, and much more
- Our supportive school community, which organizes fun and informative monthly activities where MVCA parents, students, and staff share their successes, helpful hints, and more
- The high quality, tuition-free public education that enables a learning experience that is individualized for each student