Your Child Can Thrive
You know that your kids have something special inside them. We know it, too. Minnesota Virtual Academy (MNVA) and K¹² ignite the minds of children like yours to bring learning and innate possibility alive. Together, we are helping Minnesota students in grades K–12 reach their true, personal potential.
Minnesota Virtual Academy gives Minnesota kids in grades K-12 the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them. MNVA offers:
- The award-winning K¹² curriculum
- Full-time, tuition-free online public school option
- Support from Minnesota-licensed teachers
- An active, supportive school community
- A range of extracurricular activities
- A robust Advanced Learner Program
- Foreign languages available in grades 3-12
- More than 130 high school courses including AP and electives
- Students graduate with a high school diploma that meets all state requirements.
MNVA is one of the first statewide online programs in Minnesota, with more than 75,000 courses delivered since its inception, and a Minnesota Department of Education approved provider of online education. Leading educational innovation in Minnesota, Houston Public Schools and K¹² have been making online learning possible since 2002.
Online Learning: A Growing Trend
Many Minnesota families are finding online learning a good fit for a variety of reasons. Meet a student who turned to Minnesota Virtual Academy where academics are at the forefront. Watch the video.
MNVA Praised for Advanced Learners Option
A mother shares the story of her bright child's opportunity to grow academically thanks to MNVA's flexible academic pace.
Attend an online event this month from the convenience of your own home. These events offer a glimpse at virtual public school in a unique setting.
Learn about statewide virtual public school options available to you by attending one of our in-person events this month!