Your Child Can Thrive
Massachusetts Virtual Academy at Greenfield Commonwealth Virtual School (MAVA@GCVS) is the first diploma-granting commonwealth virtual school in Massachusetts. We provide students in grades K–12 from across the state access to a different type of education option—one that addresses the unique needs of the student, regardless of what those may be.
- The exceptional, effective K¹² curriculum
- An individualized approach to learning
- An active school community
- Massachusetts-certified teachers
- Parent involvement in their child's education
- An alternative for students in need of a different education option