Your Child Can Thrive
You know your kids have something special inside them. We know it too. Lawrence Virtual School (LVS) and K¹² ignite the minds of children like yours to bring learning and innate possibility alive. Together, we are helping Kansas students in grades K–12 reach their true, personal potential.
The Lawrence Virtual School and K¹² give Kansas kids in grades K–12 the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them. We offer:
- The award-winning K¹² curriculum
- Full-time, tuition-free* online public school option
- Support from Kansas-licensed teachers
- An active, supportive school community
- A range of extracurricular activities
- A robust Advanced Learner Program
- The ability for students to participate in their school district’s extracurricular athletics and activities
*Annual $97 materials and technology fee required for all students.
Learn about statewide virtual public school options available to you by attending one of our in-person events this month!
Attend an online event this month from the convenience of your own home. These events offer a glimpse at virtual public school in a unique setting.