Are you a member of the press or public relations community?
We have a dedicated e-mail address to serve your needs.
*This email is not for student record submission or transcript requests.
Kansas Virtual Academy and K¹² give Kansas kids in grades K–6 the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them with:
- The award-winning curriculum from K¹², the leading online K–12 curriculum provider and an AdvancED-accredited company
- A full-time, tuition-free online public school option with no student fees
- Support from Kansas-licensed teachers with extensive training in online instruction from K¹²
- An active, supportive school community
- Social and extracurricular activities
- A robust Advanced Learner Program
- Books and materials
- World languages for grades K–6
- Student support services ranging from national K¹² parent and student networks to local community-based resources
New and returning families—plus those still considering our school—can meet teachers, staff, and fellow online school families at one of these informative events to learn more and prepare for the new school year. RSVP today!
During these online sessions, we'll review the K¹² curriculum, show sample lessons, and answer any questions you may have.
Learn about statewide virtual public school options available to you by attending one of our in-person events this month!