Are you a member of the press or public relations community?
We have a dedicated e-mail address to serve your needs.
Kansas Virtual Academy and K¹² give Kansas kids in grades K–6 the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them with:
- The award-winning curriculum from K¹², the leading online K–12 curriculum provider and an AdvancED-accredited company
- A full-time, tuition-free online public school option with no student fees
- Support from Kansas-licensed teachers with extensive training in online instruction from K¹²
- An active, supportive school community
- Social and extracurricular activities
- A robust Advanced Learner Program
- Books and materials
- World languages for grades K–6
- Student support services ranging from national K¹² parent and student networks to local community-based resources
Learn about statewide virtual public school options available to you by attending one of our in-person events this month!
Attend an online event this month from the convenience of your own home. These events offer a glimpse at virtual public school in a unique setting.