Virtual Schools & Academies
K12 is the leading online learning provider serving K–12 online schools. The K12 program is offered through tuition-free online public schools* and online private schools.
Tuition-Free Online Public Schools
Tuition-free online public schools, powered by K12 and available in more than 33 states, offer students a high-quality education. Students receive:
- Award-winning online curriculum and hands-on materials
- Instruction from state-certified teachers
- Access to robust course offerings that include core subjects in multiple levels, world languages, and a wide range of electives
- An individualized learning plan tailored to each student's strengths and needs
- Access to an online community and a variety of support—all designed to help students feel connected and engaged
Online Private Schools
K12's three tuition-based online private schools offer flexible programs that allow students to meet their individual goals. K12 private schools:
- Use industry-leading online curriculum with support from teachers, academic counselors, and coaches
- Offer multiple start dates throughout the school year for maximum flexibility
- Offer full- and part-time options nationally and internationally
Find the public and private online schools in your state.
* Families do not pay tuition for a student to attend an online public school. Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided.