K12 is the leading online learning provider serving K–12 online schools. The K12 program is offered through free online public schools and online private schools.
Free Online Public Schools
Free online public schools, powered by K12 and available in more than 33 states, offer students a high-quality education. Students receive:
- Award-winning online curriculum and hands-on materials
- Instruction from state-certified teachers
- Access to robust course offerings that include core subjects in multiple levels, world languages, and a wide range of electives
- An individualized learning plan tailored to each student's strengths and needs
- Access to an online community and a variety of support—all designed to help students feel connected and engaged
Online Private Schools
K12's three tuition-based online private schools offer flexible programs that allow students to meet their individual goals. K12 private schools:
- Use industry-leading online curriculum with support from teachers, academic counselors, and coaches
- Offer multiple start dates throughout the school year for maximum flexibility
- Offer full- and part-time options nationally and internationally
Find the public and private online schools in your state.