Empowering Your Student to Succeed
Every child has potential. At Insight School of Ohio, we work with students and their families to help them overcome obstacles with a unique and highly supportive approach. Our experienced teachers and counselors inspire students to work hard and help them succeed. And Insight belongs to the network of schools led by K¹²—America's leader in online education, which gives us and our families access to the best curriculum, support, and services in the field.
Why Insight School of Ohio?
Insight School of Ohio gives students in grades 6–12 the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them.
Insight School of Ohio offers a comprehensive approach:
A tuition-free public school
- Targeted support for struggling students
- Experienced, state-licensed teachers
- Award-winning online curriculum
- An individualized Learning Plan (ILP) for each student
- a Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) program
- A caring Family Support Team to help students (and parents!) both academically and personally