Online College Test Prep
SAT and ACT Prep Courses
Does your student need additional support preparing for the SAT and the ACT? K12 can help. We offer SAT and ACT prep courses open to K12 and non-K12 students. Six-week sessions are offered three times a year.
Students can choose from two online-only course formats:
- The instructor-led format includes intensive small-group and one-to-one support. Cost: $899 for one, six-week session.
- The guided, self-study format is primarily completed independently with instructor support as needed. Cost: $299 for one, six-week session.
Both formats provide access to online test prep resources.
Each test prep course:
- Includes math, verbal, and writing tutorials accompanied by assessments to test student mastery
- Is highly adaptive and keeps track of a student's strengths and weaknesses
- Gives students access to a large pool of practice questions with instant, easy-to-understand feedback
- Allows students to take full-length practice tests—prior to the start of the course, at the three-week mark, and at the end of the course
Schedule of Upcoming Sessions
SAT Test Prep Sessions*
August 15–September 23, 2016
September 19–October 28, 2016
October 17–November 25, 2016
ACT Test Prep Sessions*
July 25–September 2, 2016
September 5–October 14, 2016
October 24–December 2, 2016
Visit K12courses.com for more information or to sign up.
*Class sizes are limited to 50 students per session.