COVA Board Presentation
The COVA Board of Directors recently presented an outline of their plans and commitments for the future. View the presentation.
Video Profile: COVA
Students, parents and teachers tell how Colorado Virtual Academy is changing their lives. Watch the Video
Is Online Learning Right for Your Family?
Take this 10-minute interactive tutorial: get helpful answers, plus a summary report you can save.
Find out if online learning will work for your family!
K¹² Program Guide
FAQ En Español
Preguntas acerca de Academia Virtual Colorado? Haga clic aquí!
Your Child Can Thrive
You know that your kids have something special inside them. We know it too. The Colorado Virtual Academy (COVA) and K¹² ignite the minds of children like yours to bring learning and innate possibility alive. Together, we are helping Colorado students in grades K-12 reach their true, personal potential.
The Colorado Virtual Academy and K¹² give Colorado kids in grades K-12 the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them. COVA offers:
- One of the most established and experienced full-time, tuition free online school programs in Colorado, serving students for over 10 years
- Support from Colorado-licensed teachers and a highly responsive academic team supporting both students and families
- An active, supportive school community providing an opportunity for highly engaged parents to work closely with teachers and be directly involved in supporting their child's academic success on a daily basis
- A range of extracurricular activities including field trips for elementary students and a wide variety of clubs for older students
- A robust Advanced Learner Program, offering an academically rigorous program geared towards self-motivated students seeking challenging courses, collaborative instruction, and high academic expectations
- Students graduate with a high school diploma that meets all state requirements
- Career and college prep advisors aid post-secondary plans for all High School students
COVA is a program of Adams 12 Five Star school district.
Student Explains Online Public School
COVA student Kelsey W. explains her experience with online schooling and how it allows her to explore personal goals in this segment from CBS Denver's morning show.
COVA Offers Another Option
As schools integrate technology into instruction, technology itself becomes an educational resource, says The Business Times.
Attend an online event this month from the convenience of your own home. These events offer a glimpse at virtual public school in a unique setting.
We're coming to an event in your area! Come out to meet K¹² and school representatives, learn more about our program, or just get answers to your questions.
Learn about statewide virtual public school options available to you by attending one of our in-person events this month!