Who We Are
Our School at a Glance
As a program of California, the A3- World Language Academy uses K12 and FuelEd curriculum to offer Los Angeles, Ventura, San Bernardino, Orange and Kern County students in grades K-12 an exceptional learning experience. With individualized learning approaches, the A3- World Language Academy provides the tools kids need to succeed—in school and beyond.
Here's why families have chosen A3- World Language Academy for their kids:
- World Language Academy students immerse themselves in a language as part of their core curriculum, taking the language of their choice to build fluency. Spanish, French, Latin, Mandarin, German and Japanese classes are available to all students. Students are strongly encouraged to immerse themselves in a language class each year, to build proficiency in their chosen language.
- Our core curriculum focuses on developing the whole child and compliments needs of each individual student. By offering hundreds of electives to choose from, students are free to pursue their passion and build skills and knowledge in their areas of interest.
- Language focused clubs provide students an opportunity to immerse themselves in the culture and customs of the languages they study. Study abroad partnerships are being developed for students to learn and live in other countries that speak the language they study.
- Plans to implement the International Baccalaureate and AP scholar programs, the pre-eminent academic programs that delivers college ready students and a cutting edge 21st century education.
- Our flexible program provides freedom and flexibility of online learning coupled with a diverse range of activities, support and community based activities and field trips. A continuum of K-12 education with access to 6 world languages and world class curriculum, teachers, materials and support.
- Highly qualified teachers provide individualized instruction, tutorials and supplemental learning aids to assist each student in meeting their goals. Field trips, community and enrichment days provide plenty of opportunity to interact with families, students and teachers.
- Students and parents can access curriculum 24 hours a day, seven days a week from virtually anywhere as long at you have a computer and internet connection. Parents play a critical role as learning coaches, working with the teacher to support student achievement. Together, teachers and parents design practice opportunities and tutorial sessions that support student learning.
- High school students explore careers and get hands-on learning through a rich assortment of career, technical education classes offered through our virtual academies.