Who We Are
Our School at a Glance
As a program of California, Uplift California uses FuelEd curriculum to offer California students in grades 9-12 an exceptional learning experience. With individualized learning approaches, the Uplift California school provides the tools kids need to succeed—in school and beyond.
Here's why families have chosen Uplift California for their kids:
- Our flexible program provides freedom and flexibility of online learning coupled with a diverse range of activities, support and community based activities and field trips.
- Students have the opportunity to participate in a wide range of credit recovery and core curriculum courses, including Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics programs. With a large number of electives to choose from, students are free to pursue their passion in any elective they choose.
- Plans to implement the International Baccalaureate and AP scholar programs, the pre-eminent academic programs that delivers college ready students and a cutting edge 21st century education.
- A seamless continuum of 9-12 education with access to a world class curriculum, teachers, materials and support.
- Highly qualified teachers provide individualized instruction, tutorials and supplemental learning aids to assist each student in meeting their goals.
- Students and parents can access curriculum 24 hours a day, seven days a week from virtually any place a computer will take them.
- Instruction is available through email, web-conferencing and in person during business hours.
- Parents play a critical role as learning coaches, working with the teacher to support student achievement. Together, teachers and parents design practice opportunities and tutorial sessions that support student learning.
- High school students explore careers and get hands-on learning through a rich assortment of career, technical education classes offered through our virtual academies.
- Field trips, community and enrichment days provide plenty of opportunity to interact with families, students and teachers.
- Parents play a supporting role as learning coaches, working with the teacher to support student achievement. Together, teachers and parents design practice opportunities and tutorial sessions that support student learning.
- High school students can explore careers and get hands-on learning through a rich assortment of career, technical education classes offered throughout the Uplift California