Your Child Can Thrive
You know that your kids have something special inside them. The Community Academy Public Charter School (CAPCS) Online of Washington DC and K¹² ignite the minds of children like yours to bring learning and innate possibility alive. Together, we are helping District students in grades K-8 reach their true, personal potential.
Why CAPCS Online?
The Community Academy Public Charter School (CAPCS) Online of Washington, D.C. and K¹² give DC kids in grades K-8 the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them. CAPCS Online offers:
- The award-winning K¹² curriculum
- Full-time, tuition-free online public school option
- Support from highly qualified, state-certified teachers
- An active, supportive school community
- A range of extracurricular activities
- A robust Advanced Learner Program
- Online lessons, plus books, materials, and loaner computer system
- A variety of instructional models to meet each student's unique learning style, including independent learning, teacher-supported courses, and teacher-led courses
- A program that met Adequate Yearly Progress goals in the 2008-2009 school year
CAPCS Online is one of five campuses authorized by Community Academy Public Charter School.
Learn about statewide virtual public school options available to you by attending one of our in-person events this month!
Attend an online event this month from the convenience of your own home. These events offer a glimpse at virtual public school in a unique setting.
We're coming to an event in your area! Come out to meet K¹² and school representatives, learn more about our program, or just get answers to your questions.
Join us for a month-long celebration of Week of the Young Child at these fun and educational online sessions for pre-K through second grade.