Your Child Can Thrive.
You know that your kids have something special inside them. We know it, too. As a K12 partner school, A3 - California Prep ignites the minds of children like yours to bring learning and innate possibility alive. Together, we are helping area students in grades K–12 reach their true, personal potential.
Call 855.268.9108 for more information.
To learn more about our program, attend one of our online, free webinars. We'll review our program and provide an opportunity for you to ask your questions. These are lead by California Prep Academy teachers and a great place to learn more about who we are and how we can help your child.
• Friday, April 7 at 1:00 pm Pacific Time /4:00 pm Eastern Time
• Tuesday, April 11 at 9:00 am Pacific Time / 12:00 pm Eastern Time
• Thursday, April 20 at 7:00 pm Pacific Time / 10:00 pm Eastern Time
• Tuesday, May 2 at 9:00 am Pacific Time / 12:00 pm Eastern Time
• To register for an online webinar, please click here
Why A3 - California Prep?
- Exceptional, effective curriculum
- Full-time, online public school and tuition-free summer school options
- Support from teachers that care about your child
- An active, supportive school community with field trips and enrichment days
- A range of extracurricular activities for all students
- A robust Advanced Learner program, including AP® courses and dual enrollment community college options
- A diverse range of books and materials to enhance student learning
We are proud to demonstrate our accomplishment and commitment to students through accreditation.
California Prep Academy has been awarded accreditation by the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI), the Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI), the regional accrediting agencies that span the AdvancED global network.