Your Child Can Thrive
You know that your kids have something special inside them. We know it too. The Arkansas Virtual Academy (ARVA) and K¹² ignite the minds of children like yours to bring learning and innate possibility alive. Together, we are helping Arkansas students in grades K–8 reach their true, personal potential.
The Arkansas Virtual Academy and K¹² give Arkansas kids in grades K-8 the chance to learn in ways that are right for them. ARVA offers:
- The award-winning K¹² curriculum
- Full-time, tuition-free online public school option
- Support from Arkansas-licensed teachers
- An active, supportive school community
- A range of extracurricular activities
- Books, materials, and loaner computer system to qualifying families
- The only statewide virtual public school program to offer the complete K¹² experience
Teacher Positions Available
ARVA is hiring general and special education teacher positions for the 2013/2014 school year (12-month agreement).
Students in ARVA Outperform Their Peers in Traditional Public School
A comparative study monitoring progress over the course of two years. – Courtesy of the Jonesboro Sun
NORMES District Report Card 2010
View the district statistics survey for testing in 2010.
Learn about statewide virtual public school options available to you by attending one of our in-person events this month!
Attend an online event this month from the convenience of your own home. These events offer a glimpse at virtual public school in a unique setting.